Friday, June 1, 2007

Things are getting juicy

Well I tell ya what, you guys are comin' up with some excellent questions. I being bombarded from all angles!! This is great though. Perhaps when I meet all of you, I can do some grillin' o' me own. Mwa hahahaa!
Lets get down to it then;

What do I do for work or fun?

Well I have a relatively boring job, I work for Liverpool's City Council. I advise people of all the wonderful things zzzzzz the council has zzzz to offer. Seriously though, it's a good job. You come across a good cross section of the public and sometimes have to deal with upsetting issues, such as homelessness, abuse or violence in the home and potential suicides (sorry this sounds really dramatic, the latter has only happened to me a couple of times). At least it's one of those jobs I dont take home with me.
For fun, I do lots of things (though my minds gone completely blank). It generally involves being around friends. I absolutely love playing pool! I go alot with Rach (she's getting better) and with friends. I seem to spend a great deal of time in pubs. I'm not an alcy btw - I tend to drive everywhere, so I'm always on the soft stuff, but we're always in pubs. I also like doing all the normal stuff too; I love movies - Shawsank Redemption is fabulous. Reading - fictional generally, but read non-fiction too (fav book would be "The Cross and the Switchblade" by David Wilkerson).
I love to draw, when I actually have time to pick up a pencil that is.

Am I a Red or a Blue?

Much to Rachels disgust, I'm a BLUE and proud of it!!!! I don't wind Rachel up too much though, my life wouldn't be worth living. It's all good fun.

Well thats all for now. I'll post some more responses tomorrow, when I'm more awake. Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

joanna said...

red or blue? mmmm...translation for non-brits please. guessing as rachel's liverpool jersey is red, blue is ...bad?

Audrey Whitesides said...

well tim, i have heard so much about you and after reading this blog, i feel like i know you even more. i am super excited about meeting you in april!! yeah!! i loved chatting with rach on skype the other day, you did an amazing job on picking out the ring and giving her a great proposal. i can really tell that rach is in love with you and that you make her shine. thats so important, rachel needs to laugh and shine!! so many congrats! blessings, audrey which will soon be audge i am guessing...